Sunday, October 6, 2013

Death of a friendship

Man 6th grade was awesome, you didn't have I worry about drama or what girls thought of you, you could just be you.
This new kid moved in and he was awesome.

I was really good friends with joe (not going to say real name) anyway we would hang out everyday. We played football after school rode scooters everywhere we went. We had sleepovers and hung out all night.

It was great, I thought our friendship would never end, and I was happy about that.


Unfortunately there came a day: he started hanging out with other people and I was hanging out with them at first, but then I felt like I was just being annoying, and that they didn't want me there. So after hanging out with joe for along time, before anyone else knew him... But people change, become different and more judge mental. 

I miss hanging out with joe, may our relationship 

RIP

-Hank Gathers-

No comments:

Post a Comment