Sunday, September 22, 2013

Family

We all the when life gives you lemons you make lemonade,


But what do we do when life gives you bricks,

Build a house, 

Smash them

Treat them like dirt

Use them to reach higher

-answers from my family

My family is such a big part of me, I'm not sure what I would do without them.They do so much for me every day, but sometimes I treat them like dirt.

Because I have a bad day at school or I go through a hard time, sometime I take for granted the things to parents do for me (they do everything for me)
Lately I have started to thank them more and appreciate their love more.

Families will be there for you every step of the way, but sometimes we treat them like dirt. The point is your family will always support you in the decisions ou make and what not.

We all need to notice the things they do for us, and stop treating them like bricks.

-Hank Gathers-

P.s. If you haven't told your parents to love them lately well...


No comments:

Post a Comment